Our Team is expanding and looking for individuals who can contribute to our ever-growing company. We are in the e-commerce industry and demands highly skilled individuals due to its very fast-paced environment. Please email resumes to email@example.com and use the job position as the email title.
Graphic Designer – Email Template Designing
- At least 1-3 years coding HTML for emails. Responsive design coding experience is preferred
- Proficient in using software programs HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver
- Good written English skills
- Good English comprehension skills
- Highly innovative and has a positive attitude and flair towards arts and design
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision and able to delivery finished products in a timely manner.
An email producer will create HTML emails that are ready for deployment, using design templates, a manuscript and a design shell. The assets provided will give the producer the texts, links, and images to use and the email should look and the producer codes them into HTML.
In some cases emails use pre-built templates, and for those the producer will just need to copy content, links, and images. Other emails require actual coding to match the look of the design document.
Content Marketing Writer
The Content Marketing Writer will be working closely with our Content Marketing team to produce expert-level articles to drive traffic and leads for our website. For those not familiar with Content Writing, we won’t hold that against you. Content Marketing is the creation and distribution of content (in this case, mostly blog posts, info-graphic, and e-books) to drive interest in brands. As a Content Marketing Writer, you’ll be getting expertly acquainted with a market niche and producing content for consumption within that niche. Our clients represent varied niche.
- Write creative/expert articles, info-graphics copy, eBooks, social media copy, and ad copy in a punctual and grammatically sound fashion.
- Study industry niche specifically focusing on traveling
- Study content marketing trends to incorporate to our strategies
Order Entry Processors | Sales Order Processing Job
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems.
- Can work with less supervision
- Trustworthy and has no negative background of any related jobs to our industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 50-80 wpm typing skills
- Compare color selection sheets to floor plans and diagrams and verify proper quantities of raw materials have been requested utilizing Order Books
- Order materials from approved vendor and verify their receipt; order materials for customer service warranty box
- Complete order forms, prepare purchase orders, compile information for crew leaders/workers, drivers, quality control, Area/Production Managers and accounting.
- Inform warehouse staff of delivery dates or back order status of materials ordered for jobs
- Coordinate with General Manager to maintain pricing and product in RFMS or current system
- Facilitate model home ordering with assistance from sales team, complete model home discount forms, review orders for completeness and accuracy, order shorts and type deficiency reports, maintain electronic folders, and assist customer service personnel as assigned.
- Communicate with Production, Sales, Design Center, and Warehouse staff to avert problems
- All other job duties as assigned
If you have reached this part, we appreciate your high interest in being part of our team! For more questions regarding any information written above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.