If you feel like it’s a struggle to lose weight, fret no longer, let’s make sure it ends here. The internet is vast and sometimes tips to lose weight has become more of a deep unimaginable science. Plus the fact that they’ve kept on trying to make things sound too difficult than it should. The way I saw it was different, and I can still remember a lot of faces who has done it the fun way, and did everything as normal on their daily schedules.
Well, if you’re the type of person who can’t be serious about losing weight because you are one of these:
- Don’t have much time
- Thinks it is too difficult to start paying attention to
- Feels too old to even try
- Thinks it is too expensive to achieve desired results
- Works on graveyard shifts and managing time makes it more difficult
- Have read a lot of crazy tutorials and achieved none.
- Have bought a lot of e-books and still achieved none.
Then, starting from these ideas can be the perfect life-changer. Okay, that’s too much introduction, here we go..
Top 15 Fun Easy Actionable Ways To Burn Fat and Lose Weight
1. Plan To Know Your City Very Well
- First of all, this is an idea that would help you with the eighth tip in this post. No, you can’t search everything online – that’s what they’re trying to teach you these days. You just don’t know what you will find out as soon as you start walking around your city every now and then. Walking contributes a lot in burning fat.
- This tip also helps you become more resourceful and productive than ever. It’s so much fun, as you become the go-to person every now and then. Just be a little careful out there.
2. Do Some Household Chores Daily
- Well, honestly the fun part here is going to be the end result. Household chores aren’t cool for some, but believe me this is the new gig. Welcome 2018! Start from your floors, windows, motorcycle, toilet, car, or whatever.
- If you thought this was some kind of a joke or you just became clueless as to what you need to do, believe it or not there actually is an Ultimate List of Household chores discussed by the Care community. You can find the link at the end of this post.
3. Befriend The Color Blue
- Based on studies of large food experts, the color blue has been observed to act as an appetite suppressant. Colors, believe it or not, plays a crucial role in our attraction to food.
- Blue plates, table cloth, blue colored glass, mantle, etc. Well everything in blue might be a disaster, doing one or two is sufficient enough.
4. Avoid Too Much Eat-outs and Save Money
- This is a very easy and wise way of losing weight. Eat-outs, unless it’s for some salad, are most of the time cause of people eating food that are bad for their weight loss goals. There’s peer pressure, and a lot of times it does not allow you to choose the right food to eat. And worse case scenario, you all end up drinking beer.
5. Put Maximum Effort On Everything You Do
- As simple as it goes, but all the little things really count. From the smallest to the most complex tasks, do it all with effort. Little did we know, that in everything we do, we burn calories every time.
6. Choose Water And Know Why
- One study showed that by simply drinking water a half hour before meals increases weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Why not? It’s cheaper, it’s the best refresher, it has more benefits than just losing weight.
7. Laugh A Lot
- Did you know that for just 15 minutes a day (and not necessarily all at once), laughing burns somewhere between 10 and 40 calories a day?
- Dr Helen Pilcher, a neuroscientist, carried out the research and found that an hour of strong laughter burns off around 100 calories.
8. Walk A Lot And Make It Fun
- Find some fun Apple or Android app that helps count your steps to make it enjoyable. You can also be a bit competitive, and challenge a friend with this.
- Don’t like apps, well did you know that if you simply need the basics, it’s actually built in the Apple Health and Google Fit apps?
9. Coffee And Time of Peace
- For ones who drink or can drink coffee, that’s good, as caffeine in them boosts metabolism! And we’re talking about your regular brewed coffee beans.
- And to make it more beneficial and time saver, let it be your time to evaluate things.
10. Brush Your Teeth Often
- Besides the minty taste sending signals to our brains and sets our moods that eating is over, most food won’t taste right, after brushing.
11. Use A Belt And Tighten It
- It stands as a reminder that you have eaten enough once you feel uncomfortably full.
- It’s good as it gives you a neat and upright feeling.
12. Learn Some Simple Dance Steps
- In our generation, you can no longer tell what dance steps are wrong or right, so be grateful as this makes it easier to find simple dance steps that you can play with.
- You can easily find and combine various simple steps and choose a song. Did you know that if you do this systematically for about 30 minutes, you can lose about 100 calories? You don’t burn as much by cycling, swimming, or walking?
13. Replace Your Dinner With Health Foods
- Though it can be more beneficial to do so in all meals, our current topic talks about ways to lose weight at the minimum. Breakfast and Lunch a lot of times get used up as we exert energy during the day, while we normally do less to none after dinner.
- You should go for protein, vegetables, and fruits. Examples are lean meat, seafood, beans, soy, boiled eggs, nuts, and seeds. Favorites are bananas, boiled eggs, tuna, and some nuts, due to their availability and being inexpensive.
14. Be A Gum Chewer
- Before you go extreme and start piling cavities in your teeth and gums, some discussion explain how chewing gum can be undesirable. Although little to none have been proven to be harmful.
- Chewing sugar-free gum has its own advantages. Chewing gum raises your metabolic rate. Research into gum chewers has shown that chewing sugar-free gum 100 times each minute can elevate your metabolism enough to burn 70 calories per hour, an easy 20% rise in metabolism. Meanwhile a research from the University of Rhode Island showed that people who chewed gum consumed 68 fewer calories at lunch and did not compensate by eating more later in the day.
15. Get Enough Sleep And Enjoy It
- Various studies has proven in both children and adults that short sleep duration would more likely to become obese.
- Based on facts, it is however, an indirect impact. It results into how a person would be very less productive, thus less effort and energy being utilized.
- So why don’t you just have enough sleep and enjoy it!
You see, it can really be easy, and definitely fun to lose weight. This leaves everybody no excuse to stay fit and healthy. All of the above steps and tips however, may cause some starvation at some point. And that is where vitamins and weight loss supplements become very beneficial. Weight loss supplements are formulated to fill in gaps in your nutrition needs as you burn fat away and it also helps support body functions for a healthier result.
Here Are Some Reliable Weight Loss Supplements
Garcinia Cambogia Complex Weight Loss Supplement With Chromium Picolinate$20.99Ordered: 423 times
Green Coffee Bean Extreme Weight Loss Supplement With 50% Chlorogenic Acid$19.99Ordered: 763 times
ThermoThin V8 Fat Burner$29.99Ordered: 253 times